Type the letter of the correct answer in the box.
- Which of the following sets of adjectives best describes Horacio’s apartment?
a. Cluttered, huge, organized
b. Minimalist, austere, boring
c. Minimalist, fun, rich
d. Austere, elegant, refined
- How did the package look?
a. It was in perfect condition.
b. It was wet, but all the addresses were there.
c. It was wet, beaten, and only showed Horacio’s name.
d. It showed the sender’s address, that was a clue.
- True or false: The package is a large envelope
- In the best case scenario, what is Horacio expecting to find in the package?
a. Easy money
b. An explosive device
c. A mysterious book
d. A lethal virus
- What is the first object he finds?
a. A green hat
b. A green feather
c. A purple feather
d. Easy money